Interior Design Institute (IDI) is recognised academy, providing design education in interiors that nurture in making them a thorough professional.
We’re known for our rigorous, unique, and adaptable academic programming, experimental learning opportunities, academic and industry partnerships and commitment to nuturing innovation, and entrepreneurship.
Why IDI ?
Interior Design Institute (IDI) is a launchpad in becoming an expert interior designer. This interior design course will prepare you to become a professional interior designer. You will study design trends and history, furniture styles and fabrics, colour theory and lighting, apart from these you will have a ticket to experience the Virtual Reality, where you get surrounded with the World you have never ever seen before. Welcome the future!!
Led by a faculty of industry professionals, Students develop a conceptual and practical foundation to their practice as well as a relevant industry perspective and a pre-established network. IDI teachers bring experience from successful entrepreneurs dedicated to different departments in the field of Interior Designing & Decorations respectively.
What IDI ?
After completion of the course, students learn:
- Apply skills to design and decorate any interior space like a professional.
- Give examples of design trends, fabrics and furniture styles.
- Explain how to work with clients.
- Outline the processes of pricing and developing and maintaining contracts.
- Review purchasing and scheduling skills.
- Describe color theory and how to work with lighting.
- Discuss the different window and wall treatments available.
- Describe how to give a final presentation of your decoration scheme.
- 24/7 access to professional Architects & Interior Designers
- One-to-one feedback from a professional interior designer — there to help you improve.
- Expert Educational Counsellors to guide you in the right path
- Access to a team of advisors —available by phone and email to answer all your questions.
- Interior Design Certificate of Completion delivered upon once completion of the course.
IDI is accredited by the Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA), which is recognised by the Council on Post-Secondary Accreditation and the United States Department of Education as the sole accrediting agency for post-secondary interior design programs
Interior Design Institute (IDI) works on par with the competitive market scenario but not slaved with commercial enterprises. We open our doors and share our experiences with thinkers & doers around the World, to challenge current thinking in the design industries and expand practice. Our students and graduate have access to exclusive National & international industry opportunities, as well as regular in-house guest lectures and well